Dear little Ms. JOY,
As I write this letter to you today, May 8, 2019, we have not met in person. I have had the pleasure of meeting your Father and Mother. These are two genuine, heart-warming, loving people. More than anything on this earth they Love you unconditionally as our parents do. I know they are not the two people that created the beautiful joyous person you are. In our lifetime, who created you does not matter. God chose them, who are in a blessed union to be the parents that are with you throughout the rest of your life. I am not sure you are completely aware of the challenges you face every day of your young life. Several things are without doubt:
- You have been chosen by God to be here at this time and place
- God has a plan/mission for you
- You are the only one that can understand the plan/mission you’ve been chosen for
- Please know in times of challenge, your parents and God will not forsake you
- Love yourself as no one else can
- Be the light of life given to you
- Challenges of all shapes and sizes shall be placed in your path. Your personal strength and power will allow you to move the challenges out of your path
- Be not afraid, or scared of others.
- You are important, you matter, you are worthy, your value yet to be determined, your self-worth is immeasurable.
- Live your life fully and of course joyfully